Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things #21 Poscasts

I made a podcast!! I can't believe I made a podcast. It's cheezy yes, but I wanted to try it out and see how they work. I am so excited to be able to use this in my blog and possibly in my classroom. I will admit, it was a little bit of a challenge to figure out. First things first, you have to have a microphone of some sort. Luckily I had one from my Spanish class I took online. I downloaded a great program (for free) where I created my podcast. You basically just hit the record button. The name of the program is audacity. From there, I exported what I recorded and put it on an online site called, switchpod. This allowed me to provide a link for you to hear my podcast. I will play around more with podcasts - I just hate hearing my voice back. :) But there are so many cool things you can do with podcasts - I can't wait!!

No comments: