Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing#2

I have decided to play along with the Library2Play of 23 things to learn. So far it has been very interesting and I am very excited to participate. Come play along with me!

Thing#2
The hardest of the goals for me is to begin with an end in mind. I'm a very creative person and my mind goes a million miles a minute at all times. When I come up with something new I want to learn, or something I want to create, I get overwhelmed because I start thinking about 200 other things I want to learn or create. It's very hard for me to focus on just one thing! Have you ever seen that Gwen Stefani commercial (I think it's HP) she has all these pictures flying around her and it's what she says is constantly going through her mind, that me!!

The easiest habit for me is teaching and mentoring. I had already created a blog before beginning this journey, but I created it to share so that others can learn from me. I love teaching others!! And I firmly believe as the video stated, "the best way to learn something is to teach someone else." I also think that using technology comes very easy to me. I am very attached to my computer and the internet. So much so that everyone in my family call me first when they need to research something whether it be deals for Disneyland or to look up medical symptoms they are having.

No comments: