Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #23 A new beginning

Whew!! I did it. I completed the Library2Play Learn 23 Things challenge. It was set up to be completed in 9 weeks, but I busted my buns and finished in less than a week (I found out about it late) It was such a wonderful adventure. I learned so many new things that I will take to my future classroom. I encourage any teachers to also take the challenge!!!

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
  • All of the great tools I can use in my classroom. I really excited to bring all of this technology into my future classroom!
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
  • I was planning to go for my masters in education technology, this challenged reaffirmed my love for technology and my excitement to bring it into the classroom.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
  • As silly as it sounds, I am so impressed with myself for creating a podcast. I did so many cool things!! If I'm this excited, imagine how excited my kids will be.
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
  • I wish I had known about it sooner. I had to really hustle to get through it all. I thought everything else was great though! What a fun challenge!
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
  • Of course - sign me up!!!
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
  • Amazing, Incredible, Rewarding, Fantastic!!

2 comments:

VWB said...

What a week! Congratulations for setting a goal and reaching it!
glad you came to play with us (even a little late! ;-) )

Mrs. Estupinan said...

Awww thank you!! I had the BEST time. Thank you for letting me play late :) I have learned so many new things and did things I would never have the courage to do (like podcasting). I hope you will let me know when you begin your next adventure!